Saturday, January 12, 2013

Slight change of plan

OK, this was originally intended as a kind of semi-private scrapbook towards the next F&SF-type novel, as semi-explained here. But my Goodreads review of Cory Doctorow's Pirate Cinema doesn't really fit neatly on Goodreads, so I'll pop that here, & perhaps there will be more F&SF-type reviews mixed in with the scrapbook stuff. I'll add a sidebar link to Invocation too. The title is luckily already perfect.

Or:

THOUGH, ENTIRE WORLD, I RELUCTANT IN MY HEART TO BLOG, OR RUN FOR BLOG, NOW AT THE INTIMACIES AND BAYING URGES OF INNUMERABLE FRIENDS WHOMSO I A POOR FOOL LITTLE DO DESERVE EVEN IN FROSTY ABEYANCE AND ONLY AFTER LONG AND WEARYING RENITENCE AND YEA OPPUGNATION MUST AT LAST MUST YES ENERVATED DEFER TO THE INCESSANT SALT-SWEETNESS OF THEIR WISE DISCERNMENT AND GIVE UNTO YOU LORRAINE.

How to make quiche:

No comments:

Post a Comment