Monday, March 22, 2021

Eastercon Schedule

I am going to Eastercon! To make it feel really special, I might even go and sit on the other sofa.

I am going to do four things ...

  • A shift at the virtual BSFA stall in the dealer's hall
  • 11am on Saturday [time change!]: Moderate a panel about contemporary children's SFF, which I don't know much about but hope to learn a lot about 
  • 7pm on Friday: Give a presentation about utopia, board games, and being very tiny, alongside presentations from Avery Delany and Francis Gene-Rowe. GAMES, FRAMES & FLAMES TALK TRILOGY. If you wish to do some prepatory reading (optional) for my talk, please watch J. Balvin's 'Verde' and read The Bible.
  • Monday at noon: Be on a panel about dragons, which I know all about and am one
Also: on Saturday, BSFA Lecture (Ariella Elema) at 3pm, BSFA Awards at 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment